Christopher Lee, MD
Medical School: Southern Illinois University School of Medicine – Springfield, IL
Department of Internal Medicine: University of California Irvine – Orange, CA
Department of Radiology: University of California Irvine – Orange, CA
Musculoskeletal Fellowship: University of Southern California – Los Angeles, CA
Cardiovascular CT Mini-Fellowship: Level II CT Training and Certification
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Meng K, Lee CH and Saremi F. Metabolic Syndrome and Ectopic Fat Deposition: What can CT and MR provide? Academic Radiology 2010: 10.1016/j.acra.2010.03.019ds
- Danetz JS, McLafferty RD, Schmittling ZC, Lee CH, Ayerdi J, Markwell SJ, Ramsey DE, Hodgson KJ. Predictors of complications after a prospective evaluation of diagnostic and therapeutic endovascular procedures. Journal of Vascular Surgery 2004; 40(6): 1142-1148.
- Zemke AC, Heagerty PJ, Lee CH, and Cramer SC. Motor cortex organization after stroke is related to side of stroke and level of recovery. Stroke 2003; 34: 23e-26.
- Garza-Lopez RA, Lee CH, Lin D, Lopez-Mena G, Niu D, Kozak JJ. Diffusion-reaction processes involving interacting dipoles on Euclidean vs fractal architectures. Chemical Physics Letters 2002; 356: 313-317.
- Lee CH and Borghei P. Dialysis-related amyloidosis. Tehranzadeh (Radiology Series – Cases). New York: McGraw-Hill Company 2008; 19(4): 8-9.
- Meng K, Lee CH, et al. Metabolic Syndrome: The Spectrum of Image Findings as Provided by CT and MRI. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, December 2009.
- Lee CH, Meng K and Anavim A. Thoracic and Lumbar Spine Trauma: A Comprehensive Review. Radiological Society of North America Annual Meeting, December 2008
- Lee CH. A functional MRI study of subjects recovered from hemiparetic stroke. Mentored Program Enrichment Experience Symposium, July 2003.
- Lee CH, Ahn SW, Garza-Lopez RA. Diffusion controlled reactions on a menger. Pacific Conference on Chemistry and Spectroscopy, October 1999.
Distinctions & Awards
- Fellow of the Year – University of Southern California
- RSNA Certificate of Merit – Metabolic Syndrome: The Spectrum of Image Findings
- UC Irvine Internal Medicine Residency Program Letter of Commendation
- Mentored Program Enrichment Experience Research Grant
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Class Representative
- Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Grant
- Pomona Scholar
Dr. Christopher H. Lee is a devoted father of two young daughters who loves the outdoors. His interests include skiing, hiking and biking.