Michael Forino, MD
Medical School: State University of New York, Downstate Medical College – Brooklyn, NY
Staten Island University Hospital – Staten Island, NY
Diagnostic Radiology: Bridgeport Hospital, Yale Affiliated Program – Chief Resident – Bridgeport, CT
Radiology Pathology Course: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology – Washington, DC
Body Imaging Fellowship: University of California Irvine Medical Center – Assistant Clinical Professor of Radiology – Orange, CA
American Board of Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Polyacrylamide-Gel Electrophoresis and Alcian Blue Staining of Sulfated Glycosaminoglycan Oligosaccharides. Cowan M.K., Slahetka M.F., Hittner D.M., Kim J., Forino M.., Gadelrab G. Biochemical Journal (1984) 221,707-716. Presented at a meeting of the American Chemical Society, New York University, August 1983
- Mammography Post Mastectomy: A prospective study. Forino M., Weinstein A.H., Johnson 1., Muscolino M. Presented at the Association of University Radiologists. Scientific Exhibit, Cincinnati, OH April 1992
- CEA Content in Fine Needle Aspirate of the Abdomen: Diagnostic Adjunct to Cytology. Forino M., Pinto M.M., Rizvi S. Presented at the American Roentgen Ray Society, Scientific Exhibit, Orlando, Florida, May 1992. American Journal of Surgery (1993) Vol. 166 p. 311-312.
- Renal Splenic Heterotopia, a Rare Mimic of Renal Neoplasia, Case Report oflmaging and Fine-Needle Biopsy. Forino, M, Davis G.L., Zins J.H., Diagnostic Cytopathology (1993) p.565-569.
Distinctions & Awards
- Chief – Department of Radiology – Garden Grove Hospital
- Medical Director – Mission Regional Imaging Breast Care Center
- Partner – Digital & Radiologic Imaging Associates
Dr. Forino devotes his time away from patient care to his wife and two children. In his free time, he is as an advocate for personal health and fitness as he enjoys hiking and yoga.